Terms of Services
Website Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms
and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are
responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with
any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials
contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information
or software) on Tutorial Consulting's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory
viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under
this license you may not: modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tutorial Consulting's
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions
and may be terminated by Tutorial Consulting at any time. Upon terminating your viewing
of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any
downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tutorial Consulting's web site are provided "as is". Tutorial Consulting
makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all
other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions
of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual
property or other violation of rights. Further, Tutorial Consulting does not warrant
or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability
of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such
materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tutorial Consulting or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including,
without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,)
arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tutorial Consulting's Internet
site, even if Tutorial Consulting or a Tutorial Consulting authorized representative has
been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some
jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of
liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply
The materials appearing on Tutorial Consulting's web site could include technical,
typographical, or photographic errors. Tutorial Consulting does not warrant that any
of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tutorial Consulting
may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without
notice. Tutorial Consulting does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Tutorial Consulting has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site
and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of
any link does not imply endorsement by Tutorial Consulting of the site. Use of any
such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current
version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to Tutorial Consulting's web site shall be governed by the laws
of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy
in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes
for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling
those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain
the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment
of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate,
with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and,
to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss
or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices
relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles
in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected